Friday 19 October 2012

Dirty Jobs

 These are real jobs that real people do for actual money. Some of them are crazy. I feel really sorry for some of these people.

Ribbon candy puller
   What they do: After a heated combination of sugar, corn syrup, water and coloring agent has cooled, batches of different colors are laid out side by side. Someone then pulls the candy thin until it’s about an inch wide. The final product is a multicolored hard candy.


This job really wouldn't all that bad if you really needed the money. I think I would do it if I had to do something. 



Flatulence smell-reduction underwear maker
   What they do: Create underwear that protect against bad human gas for people who suffer from gastrointestinal problems. The underwear is made with various materials and filters to help remedy hydrogen sulfide gases, the main offender in foul smells.

To make the underwear wouldn't be all that bad but to see if it works after it as been tested. I couldn't do it, that would just not sit well with me.


Breath odor evaluator   What they do: Odor judges smell breath or breath insulted with strong senses,  like garlic or coffee. They rate the breath on a scale from one to nine, one being the worst. To test odor-reducing products like gum or mouthwash, they smell the breath again and assign it a new rating.

This job wouldn't even be that bad. I think I would try it then when I knew what I got myself into I would probably have to stop and think.




No comments:

Post a Comment