Thursday 11 October 2012

Asessippi trip!

When I was little my dad decided to take me, my sister, step mom, and my three step brothers to Asessippi for a weekend. It was so much fun. There was so many things to do. When I went though, I was really young so I didn't get to do any of this but I have been thinking, and now I really want to go back, maybe with some friends and just have fun. It would be great to go and see what all I remember, and what has all changed.here is a video of one of the events held at Asessippi... The Slush Cup.
 

Going to Asessippi really wouldn't very hard, just get someone to drive, everyone chips in for gas. Buy your own food and pay for your own stuff. Ha ha it would be so much fun.


Now I'm going to budget...

To get there... Easy enough just borrow someones vehicle. Everyone pitch in about 100 buck each... That should get us there? When we do finally get there, we will have a lot of fun things to do. stuff like..........->...

snowboarding...

skiing.....


tubing......

and there is hot chocolate!


I am so excited! I really really want to go back, I remember hen my dad took us the first time. Me, my sister, by brothers, and my step mom wanted to go tubing. So they sit me in a tube, hook me up to this  pulley rope thing and tell me to unhook myself when I get to the top! I was so scared, then when i got there a man helped me. Going down the hill was so much fun I must have went about thirty time. Ha ha the men must have been so sick of me ha ha! 





No comments:

Post a Comment